Dear parish family,
While we welcome the reopening of public Masses on May 25th, there are some Diocesan directives we must implement. MASS TIMES will remain the same.
1. MASKS. It will be required that all parishioners wear a mask or other suitable face-coverings during Mass. These are to be briefly lowered in order to receive Holy Communion, and that is highly recommended to be received IN THE HAND. Tape on the floor in the middle aisle will mark the assured social distances of 6'. B.Y.O.M.!!!!! (BRING YOU OWN MASK.)
2. SANITIZE before entering the church.
3. 50% CAPACITY The diocese is asking that churches follow a 50% capacity in attendance. To help meet this, they remind us that people 65 and over, as well as those who have other health issues, continue to watch Mass on T.V. and make a spiritual Communion in their heart. The dispensation from physically attending Sunday Mass remains. While the goal is 50%, no one will be turned away at the door! Please sit in the marked pews designated by tape on the floor.
4. MUSIC There will be no misalettes or hymnals in the pews, so all of the Masses will be recited "Low Masses" as once referred to. (Besides, try singing through a Mask!)
5. THE SIGN OF PEACE will be eliminated (it's only an option anyway) and there will be no processions: Entrance, Offertory or Recessional.
6. USHERS will not pass the basket nor hand out Bulletins. However, there will be plastic containers on tables by the doors, and Bulletins will be there for you to take home. They are also available on our webpage and on Facebook.
7. ALTAR SERVERS will not be needed at this time.
Blessings, Fr. Rob
Saturday: 4:00pm - Sunday: 8:30am & 11:00am
Monday-Friday: 8:00am(During School year 9:00am)
Vigil: 7:00pm / Holy Days: 9:00am & 7:00pm